If you have a website, which includes information on Kendall County families, your are invited to submit your URL for inclusion on this page.
As noted in the site disclaimers, external links are provided for visitor convenience and do not in any way constitute an endorsement of the external sites. (See Disclaimers for more information on this topic.)
- Database of Illinois Death Certificates 1916-1950
- Database of Illinois Death Certificates Pre-1916
- Index to Grundy County Death Records 1878-1930
- Online Databases: Records in the Illinois State Archives
- Vital Records Information Illinois
- Behrens, Foss, Hardtkopf, Kollman and Stolp
- Daniel Haigh Family
- Daniel Haigh Family Photographs
- Families of Du Page, Grundy, Kendall & Will Counties
- Illinois Norwegian Tri-County – Tri-Township Genealogy Guild
- , Contains information on Norwegian families in three townships in Grundy, Kendall and LaSalle Counties.
- Schuyler M. Horton Descendants.
- Mary Rippon, Born in Kendall County. First woman professor at the University of Colorado, Boulder.
- Sears – Cox – Hadden Families
- Hiram Scofield
- William Stephen
- Updike Genealogy.
Kendall County Resident’s Applications for residence in the Illinois Soldiers and Sailors Home in Quincy, Adams County, Illinois
A history of the Norwegians of Illinois; a concise record of the struggles and achievements of the early settlers together with a narrative of what is now being done by the Norwegian-Americans of Illinois in the development of their adopted country by A. E. Strand, Chicago, J. Anderson publishing company [c1905]
Kendall County Histories
History of Kendall county, Illinois, from the earliest discoveries to the present time by Hicks, E. W. (Edmund Warne), 1841-
Published 1877; Aurora, Ill.; Knickerbocker & Hodder